Sunday 6 April 2008

Web interface

Photobucket

This is my official post for this week.

Click here to see larger size

It took me ...hours to finish. :P

Working procedure:

This website is about real estate so I tend to use brown color, the color of earth. The background I blended with a sandy image, so as can be seen , it's rough and maybe, look more realistic.

Every element in this piece, I used square/rectangle shapes to make people think about "architecture". Simplicity is the term I tended to use because I think that my client's clients are people who are not interested in 'colorfulness'. However, to make it look more attractive, I used a lot of shadows.... So, I have nothing to explain more. This is my post for this week. Thx you for enjoying. Feel free to leave comment here.


No comments: