Sunday 20 April 2008

Banner for Simu Market event

Photobucket

This is the official post for this week. Please click here to see a larger size version of this piece.

This is a banner I designed for a coming event of business club, RMIT university. This event is named "simu market" - there are 6 Business Club teams which will undergo a simulated business process and compete together on a real-life basis.

In this piece, I just concentrated on typography and didn't care much about the image.

Working procedure:

_ I found a nice picture on the Internet which looked quite "market" - the term related to my subject. Thus, I chose it as a main background image.

_ I used font Arial and played around with kerning. I tried to make a contrast between them, the text.

_ I used the term 'closure' in order to make my typography more attrative.

Please leave comment here. Thx.

No comments: